Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oreo's 1st Birthday


Ok, I know we over did it a little, but what can I say - I am a crazy dog person. So Oreo turned one last week and my great friend Lacee told me about this bakery that made doggy birthday pizzas. I thought it was a way cute idea, so of course I got one. Travis and I were talking about the pizza and we both thought it would be cute to put birthday hats on them too. I actually found hats with dog paws, so I got those too. Anyways - here are the results. It was pretty amusing and I have never seen such craziness over a pizza.








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Rett and I both laughed. You guys are too funny! Happy Birthday Oreo! Are you finding out what you're having? It should be like now, right? Let us know if you do find out! How are you feeling? We're very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Oreo Cake looks YUMMY!!! No shame in over-doing it when it comes to the pups! :)

    ReplyDelete