Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little Avery



I wanted to post some pictures of our little Avery. She is very active already, just like her dad. You would swear I drink Mtn. Dew constantly as much as she moves. Here are a couple of pictures from the 20 week ultrasound. I kept watching the video over and over again, it was definitely the greatest thing I have ever witnessed. I never thought I would be that in awe and so amazed. This Tuesday is the 24th week appointment - we get to have ultrasounds at every appointment now until the end.

2 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOO awesome! I am so glad it was so neat for you! And I love the name! That has been a girl name I've wanted for a little girl for years, and then Rett's hunting obsession, he liked it too! Only, we're a no girls family! It's super cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Travis - Jana Rowley Echevarria here! (I know... ANOTHER cousin! There are a ton of us! But I just found your blog from Amy B's... hope you don't mind me dropping by! Congratulations on a baby girl, love the name, and also, tell your wife I love the background, it was the very first background I ever picked when I started blogging. lol... Its www.joeyandjana.blogpsot.com if you want to come take a look, its great to see your pics, and kind of feel like I caught up on your life a bit! Keep in touch! ~Jana

    ReplyDelete