Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Honker






We have a new addition to the family, Honker. Right now he goes by Bruno, but when he goes home with us that will change. Travis and I went on Sunday to Jeanne & Wade's house to watch the puppies and see if we liked a certain one...we loved them all of course, how can you choose?!?





Bruno's personality stuck out the most, second to his size (he's definitely the biggest one)





Travis can't wait to have a hunting partner, and I am excited to have some more company. Oreo will be excited to have a friend too. Obviously she needs one after seeing this picture...




3 comments:

  1. That is so fun! Congrats on your new addition! Your little family is growing lots this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute puppies I agree that it would be hard to choose one! I love oreo what a cutie. Congrats on being pregnant that is such great news:) by the way this is melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a blog!! I'm so glad. Your dogs are going to love being with each other. They are so cute. I hope you are feeling good. I hope to see you at grandmas on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete