Sunday, March 29, 2009






Travis and I just got home after a long, but fun weekend in Mesquite, Nevada. The Ducks Unlimited convention was this weekend and we both had a lot of fun. We got there late Friday night, and I was having some sickness issues soooo I went to the room while Travis went to the social party. Saturday was great - 80 degrees and sunny....I got my first tanning session in and got to check out some work by the local artisans. Travis shot sporting clays and almost won...He was A class champion (can't complain about that). Dinner was so funny - there was seriously a guy that looked and sounded just like Ron White. He made the night. We were unsuccessful with the raffle because Travis jinxed us before it started. Overall it was a super relaxing weekend....can't wait for Vegas next weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous of the weather! I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZZZZZ!!!!! I had NO idea you had a BLOG!!! yay.... Im so happy! Now I can keep up to date on your life! MISS YOU LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete