Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Prego

So Travis and I have been trying to have a baby for awhile now, and we finally hit the jackpot. We couldn't be more excited, and even though it's bad luck to tell people before your 1st trimester is over, we have told everyone and their mother. I personally couldn't be happier, but I also have some anxiety about a few things. I think I'll be a great mother though, and Travis will be an even better father. Today I hit 6 weeks and morning sickness came right on time....sad. I was hoping I wouldn't get sick, but of course I'm experiencing that as well as a number of other great symptoms. It's alright though, everything will be worth creating the greatest miracle of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Hello so excited for you both!!! never knew you had a blog but now I do cant wait to see prego pictures, and then the babys congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete